Best Practice for Tagging
Following best practice when tagging your livestock will benefit you and your animals.
Generally speaking, and whenever possible, avoid tagging during warmer months or when fly strike is likely.
Below you will find pdf documents you can read and/or print off to guide you through best tagging practice for the tags available through our website.
- Cattle Tagging Best Practice
- Sheep Tagging Best Practice
- Combi 2000® Applicator Instructions
- Instructions for Inserting Ketchum Cattle Tags
- Instructions for Inserting SET Tags
- Instructions for Inserting Ketchum Metal Cattle Tags
- Instructions for Inserting Ketchum Metal Sheep, Goat & Pig Tags
- Senior Combi Applicator